Research shows that feeding milk nutrients improves feed intake, gain, and feed efficiency. Kraylets® provides an economical, reliable alternative to whey for superior performance to low performing corn/soy diets.
Loaded with quality milk protein, fat, minerals, and sugar, Kraylets® contains all the essentials for optimizing health and growth.
- Loaded with high quality milk protein, with an amino acid profile and balance similar to dried whey
- Highly digestible milk fat that starts young pigs faster providing 17 percent more energy than dried whey
- Cheese and milk sugar (lactose) that brings your pigs to feed quickly and helps young pigs transition quickly from sow’s milk to dry feed
- Helps growing pigs reach market sooner and breeding sows farrow strong litters and supply plenty of milk
- Available in meal form, mixes easily in total mixed rations, and handles better than whey in conventional feeding equipment
Protein — not less than 23%
Fat — not less than 8.0%
Crude Fiber — not more than 2.0%
Moisture — not more than 7.5%
Typical Nutrient Analysis:
Amino Acid Profile:
Asparitic Acid 2.26%
Glutamic Acid 4.45%
Base Mineral Profile: